top of page
Wedderburn and District Harness Racing Club was founded in 1885 and have raced as a Club every year except for a couple of years during the War years. The track was originally at the present Golf Course and moved to Donaldson Park in 1958. The Club races twice a year with the Cup meeting usually in Jan each year.
Secretary & Treasurer Tom Nisbet, President Bruce Hargreaves, Vice President Rob Steel.
bottom of page